Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Writing again

If it haven't been for an anonymous comment I wouldn't find my blog. It brought back memories of what I was when I was in med school. And of course my never ending whining about it. I hardly write now a days. But seeing my blog for the first time again for so many years of not checking it, I think I'll try writing again. I'm not a good writer, it doesn't matter. It's the fun and fulfillment made by writing, that's what I'm after. 😊 writing again is what I need. You can call it as some form of therapy. And maybe it is. Now, I can write about the things I can't say or the events in my life that I want to reminisce. Hmmm... I'm excited!

3 comments:

foureyedguy said...

Yehey! :)

ayeth said...

Hehe. Akalain mo meron pa pala akong blog! 2006 pa mga entry. Wahaha

charis said...

kanino galing ang anonymous comment? hehehe. magkita tayo sa nov2! :D