Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Mistress

just watched this movie. a good movie. never had i imagined that i would like it. considering im not much fond of philippine movies. im not discriminating or something. its just that its not my preferred kind of movies to watch on the big screen. a friend just invited me to see this, i hesitated for a moment, but when he said that its his treat, well, how can a gal say no to that, right? haha though i cant really relate to the plot, but the acting of the leads was so intense that you can feel how passionate and how deep the evolution of the story went. i was expecting that the ending was a fairytale like end, "then they live happily ever after" kind of ending and I was wrong about it. its an unexpected ending or should I say something different but you'll definitely will be satisifed of it. hmm... all I can say is that this is a movie worth watching especially when someone treats you to watch this! :)

No comments: